Exelon Manager, Business Performance &Analytics in HOUSTON, Texas
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Manager of Business Analytics, Insights and Strategy is responsible for creating and managing business analytics for the Mass Markets segment to facilitate growth, reduce costs, optimize customer retention and profitability. In addition to translating analytics into insights that dive Mass Markets strategy, the role is also responsible for creating new products and capabilities utilizing customer facing analytics.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Manage the team that develops and delivers a robust set of analytics and insights that inform and drive Mass Markets strategy. Review insights monthly with the Mass Markets Leadership Team.
Define and measure business analytics across all of Mass Markets including, but not limited to: (1) Marketing campaign effectiveness, (2) Sales channel effectiveness, (3) Customer Care, (4) Web performance, (5) Pricing and Profitability, (6) Customer Satisfaction, and (7) Operating efficiency
Translate analytics insights into strategy recommendations and new products/programs/initiatives
Develop and maintain customer portfolio segmentation and define renewal product strategy
Partner with market and segment owners to define acquisition segmentation and the test and learn strategy within campaigns; Lead external market research initiatives as necessary
Manage and prioritize analytics priorities of outsourced analytics agencies
Partner with FP&A to analyze operating expenses and identify opportunities to reduce expenses (including fixed and allocated expenses)
Partner with the Pricing team to ensure prices & margins translate to expected earnings
Support the evaluation and launch of new strategic Mass Markets initiatives (such as Constellation Home) and create ad-hoc management presentations related to strategic opportunities
Support Retail Leadership on strategic projects and initiatives (i.e. M&A evaluation, new business analysis, etc)
• Masters Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or other business-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• At least 10 years plus of relevant analytical experience.
• Demonstrated ability to conduct financial analysis and develop business cases.
• Demonstrated ability to conduct on-going research and analysis projects.
• Project management experience required.
• Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint - Ability to work independently and manage multiple deadlines.
• Excellent written and oral skills.
• Strong fundamental knowledge of financial analysis and statistics.
• Must be able to react to high volumes of requests and changing priorities
• Effective communication to the senior management team
• SQL and Microsoft Access experience a plus
• Familiarity with statistical tools and modeling approaches
• 5-7 years of industry experience
Organization: Generation Constellation - Retail
Title: Manager, Business Performance &Analytics
Requisition ID: 216022